Once upon a time, when the sky was covered with blue, when the sun was smiling too

Jumat, 19 November 2010

disappointed.i've just knew how it feels like


This morning I woke up, I really intend to apologize, and indeed I do.
but I'm not realized, then I do something that brings me not to feel better, and even more do not make me feel better than ever.

after I saw you. after know how are you, how you treat me, how do you deal with me with my problem.

I do not retract my apology, I really mean it. because I know I have done something not good to you.
but, honestly, this feeling still the same, I think, by apologizing with sincerity of my heart, all will make my feelings back well.
but, now I feel my feelings became so this worse.

I'm disappointed in you
you hurt me with all your reaction, with all your words.
and i dont care if anyone thought that i am excessive
this is how i honestly feels.

disappointed